Century City Dental Associates COVID-19 Update
CALL US: 310-589-3795 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Your health and safety is a top priority at Century City Dental Associates. Dr. Richard Silvera and his staff kindly ask that you participate in our new process to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
If you, or someone close to you is waiting for COVID-19 test results or if you have tested positive, we ask that you please notify us immediately if you are scheduled for an appointment. If you are not feeling well, or if you think that you may have been exposed to the virus at any time prior to your appointment, please let us know so that we can reschedule your appointment for a later time.
- Our appointments will be managed to allow for more time in between patients as well as reducing the number of patients in our practice at any one time.
- Our friendly staff will communicate with you prior to your appointment to answer some COVID-19 screening questions. You may be asked these questions again when you arrive to your appointment.
- We ask that you wear a mask prior to entering our practice, and to keep it on at all times while in our office. One of our staff will let you know when it's time to take your mask off and when to put it back on. We ask that come alone to your appointment to minimize the amount of patients we have in the practice.
- When you arrive, please call us from your car. We will let you know when it's time come to the office and one of our friendly staff members will meet you at our front door.
- Prior to entering, we will take your temperature with a zero contact thermometer.
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer upon entering our practice and throughout your stay. You will find hand sanitizers in multiple areas throughout our practice, as well as at the entrance.
Dr. Richard Silvera and his staff sincerely appreciate your effort to help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases by following our new process. This added level of protection allows us to provide you with a safe and clean environment for you and your family. Please contact our office in Century City if you have any questions. Thank you and stay safe.
<Click the link below to view information on technology that we have invested in to protect your health and safety.
Air Purification System