Richard S. Silvera, DDS General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry
CALL US: 310-589-3795 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
During a time of global uncertainty, you can count on Richard Silvera, DDS and his highly qualified dental team to continue providing safe, world-class, patient-centered care.
Dr. Silvera‘s fabulous team of assistants and an in-house dental aesthetics laboratory with award-winning master ceramist Ryan Lim, can create life-like aesthetics with veneers, implant crowns, and full-mouth rehabilitations. The same attention is paid to simple fillings, cleanings and conscientious, detailed examinations.
detailed examinations. Dr. Silvera also loves the results that can be obtained with well-managed Invisalign® cases.
In response to COVID-19, the Silvera team began looking at solutions as early as late February, implementing a thoughtful combination of UV light, 16 eair purifiers, and 12 in-ceiling exhaust fans. The team is fully garbed in personal protective equipment (think: getting ready to take a moonwalk).
When remodeling the office, Dr. Silvera and his team have rethought the traditional dental care standards to ensure your time spent in the dental chair is not only safe and sound, but also in a comfortable environment where you can get the care you need.
“I am passionate about dentistry and our patients' comfort and enduring good health. Proper oral health and treatment can and does promote this. A fabulous, healthy smile can promote confidence and brighten a world that needs more smiles.
Our Response to COVID-19
A thoughtful solution for dental care:
- 16 high powered air purifiers with UV light HEPA and carbon filters to kill and trap viruses and bacteria and circulate clean, purified air throughout the office and treatment rooms.
- 12 high powered ceiling exhaust fans distributed to all treatment rooms and throughout the office to raiser air turnover to over 25 times per hour from about two times per hour.
- Glass doors for all treatment rooms to contain and enhance air turnover, safety and patient privacy.
Personal protective equipment for the whole dental team. Doctor and dental team monitored and tested for COVID-19.
- Video entry at door to limit entry to patients with appointments to control patient appointment times,
- Video entry also directs deliver, etc. to rear entrance.
Click here for more information on how our office is reducing the spread of COVID-19.